Paint Stripping System
Day by day Automobile industries is becoming precise in regards to design, paint quality and its way of application. Advanced paint shops require attentive cleanliness. The jigs / fixtures / gratings, or irregular size paint jobs coated with excessive paint affect the quality of painting. The poor quality of painting affects the final job quality and leads to rejection of jobs. The conventional cleaning method involves remarkable production downtime because of critical cleaning process, To have rescue from this stringent process we have come up with the new advanced paint cleaning process that is environmental friendly and easy to handle called “Fluidized Paint stripping system.”
The system is ideal for the following main areas
- Foundry plants
- Pharmaceutical industries to burn pharmacy waste
- Automobile industries
- Paint shop
- Plastic, Textile and related manufacturing industry Industries
- Municipal sewage treatment plant
- Bio Medical waste
- Beverage manufacturing industry
Standard Features of the system
- The Fluidized bed area is proper and well defined, simple in operation no skilled labor is required.
- Due to the fire zone on the sand surface all inorganic material is burned and hence environ friendly.
- Uniform job cleaning no hidden particles.
- Uniform heating avoids damage or distortion of jigs.
- Use of a fluidized bed paint stripper will generate less hazardous waste than chemical stripping because solvent waste is not produced as part of the process.
- Available on different configuration and sizes
- Leaves almost no waste paint residue, thus eliminating significant waste sludge disposal costs as well as avoiding the future liability associated with the hazardous components of the paint sludge.
- Uses an inert medium to clean parts of any shape, size, or geometry and coated with any type of paint. The rapid changes in coating technology do not affect the performance of the system.
- Provides cleaning to the bare metal.